Internet of Things Platform Provider
Libelium designs and manufactures hardware and a complete software development kit (SDK) for wireless sensor networks so that system integrators, engineering, and consultancy companies can deliver reliable Internet of Things (IoT), M2M, and Smart Cities solutions with minimum time to market. Our versatile platform allows implementation of any Wireless Sensor Network, from Smart Parking to Smart Irrigation solutions.
Did you know?
There are more than 60 applications for the Libelium products?
IP Soft Distribution was named the most active distributor for Libelium world-wide on all fronts including sales, marketing strategies and actions, customer support and innovative thinking.
Become a Libelium reseller
Be part of the growing business opportunity
Application per industry
Domestic & Home Automation
Smart Animal Farming
Smart Parking & Traffic
Waspmote is a sensor device specially oriented to developers. It works with different protocols (ZigBee, Bluetooth, 3G/GPRS) and frequencies (2.4GHz, 868MHz, 900MHz) being capable of getting links up to 12km.
It counts with a hibernate mode of 0.7uA which allows saving battery when it is not transmitting. More than 50 sensors already available and a completely open source IDE (API libraries + compiler) made really easy to start working with the platform.
- Ultra low power (7µA)
- 110+ sensors integrated on 10 Sensor Boards
- 16 radio technologies:
- Long range: 4G / 3G / GPRS / GPRS+GPS / LoRaWAN / LoRa / Sigfox / 868 MHz / 900 MHz
- Medium range: ZigBee / 802.15.4 / DigiMesh / WiFi
- Short range: RFID/NFC /Bluetooth 2.1 / BLE
- Over the Air Programming (OTA)
- Encryption libraries (AES, RSA, MD5, SHA, Hash)
- Certified encapsulated line (Plug & Sense!)
- Industrial Protocolos: RS-232, RS-485, Modbus, CAN Bus, 4-20mA
The new Waspmote Plug&Sense! the line allows developers to forget about electronics and focus on services and applications. Now you can deploy wireless sensor networks in an easy and scalable way ensuring minimum maintenance costs.
The new platform consists of a robust waterproof enclosure with specific external sockets to connect the sensors, the solar panel, the antenna and even the USB cable in order to reprogram the node (Over the Air Programming is also available). It has been specially design to be scalable, easy to deploy and maintain.
- 11 models integrating more than 110 sensors
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Solar powered with internal and external panel
- Radios: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Over the Air Programming (OTA)
- Special brackets ready for street lights installation.
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE, FCC, IC, ANATEL, RCM, PTCRB, AT&T
Is a Linux router which can contain 5 different radio interfaces: Wifi 2.4GHz, Wifi 5GHz, 3G/GPRS, Bluetooth and ZigBee. As well as this Meshlium can also integrate a GPS module for mobile and vehicular applications and be solar and battery powered. These features along with an aluminium IP67 enclosure allows Meshlium to be placed anywhere outdoor.
Meshlium comes with the Manager System, a web application which allows to control quickly and easily the Wifi, ZigBee, Bluetooth and 3G/GPRS configurations a long with the storage options of the sensor data received.
- Detect iPhone and Android smartphones.
- Now up to 95% of devices, including last models!
- Sensors to the Cloud
- Connect your 802.15.4/868/900 RF network to the Internet via Ethernet and 4G/3G/GPRS/GSM.
- Fully integrated into 3rd party Cloud Platforms.
- Store sensor data in a local orexternal database in just one click!
MySignals Software Development Platform
- A ready to use off-the-shelf version.
- As easy as connecting your headphones to a MP3 player
- Handy and robust ABS white box
- Libelium IoT Core
- Includes Cloud access and Android and iPhone Apps.
- With CE / FCC / IC Certifications is perfect for any kind of project
MySignals Hardware Development Platform
- Plug it on top of Arduino and control it using Arduino SDK
- Integrate your own sensors
- Version compatible with Arduino
- Includes Cloud access and Android and iPhone Apps
- Open Source